Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day


So sorry this is late but I wanted to wish you all a Happy Heart Day! Here's to hoping something or someone special touched your heart today. If your feeling left out I'm sure there is someone out there thinking of you!I'll look to see what I can post for you seeing I didn't get the chance to create something for you... I had a Valentines Date night at a sister church where we had a great Roast Beef supper and a movie-Fireproof... Great movie, I cried repeatedly. If you all don't know my husband is a voleenter firefighter and is on the hire list for TO... and the movie is about a firefighter and his wife who encounter maritial problems. He then seeks advice from his father for a 40 day journey in acts of kindness to his wife and forming a commitment with the Lord. Very touching storyline! A must see! P>S make sure you have Kleenex close by!!!

No comments: