Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cakes and more cakes





First off thanks to all the ladies that went with me to the PEDS Cancer fundraiser. We all had a great time!!! Thanks to your hubbies who watched the kids or your great sitters! I'm so glad we all had the chance to go! I will post Sunday the projects but on to today. I had a very busy day. My two youngest girls, Alexa who is 4 tomorrow and Sadie who will be 2 next Monday helped me make party cupcakes. I made a flower that I soo copied from my down line "sister" Chelle class she is taking- Wilton's cake decorating at Micheal's. As soon as I saw it I thought I need to make that for the girls cupcake party. So we made them up and they later decorated them with gummie bears,smarties and sprinkles.!!! Then my mother in law dropped off 2 rented pans for me to make cakes for Tomorrow. Apparently she thinks I can make anything!! I never made cakes before-with the pans and fancy icing. But I took the challenge and managed alright.I kinda like making cakes. May even take a course too!!! So here are my cakes! Remember I NEVER made them before, so don't be to hard on me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look great! I really do love that flower cake though. Happy birthday to your girls!!

Anonymous said...

These look AWESOME!!!! Way to go!

2Mums said...

You did a great job on the cakes!