Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The UStamp Sale-a-bration Classes have started



I have been pretty busy working on projects for the online UStamp Sale-a-Bration class. My upline Heather is VERY talented friend. Heather and another demonstrator from the US- Dawn, have combined talent and set up an awesome online class. The classes have great projects, With many bonus projects, prizes and a chat room. I will post a project we did and I was thinking if you like any of them that you would give me feed back if you'd like to do any of the projects for our Wednesday night class I would pick a random winner for a prize. Anyone can leave a comment too, you don't have to be part of my class. You are also more than welcome to join a class. If you don't live close by I can make up a package for you and mail it out to you.Here's a Magazine style card holder. There are 4 great cards inside but I will post the cards -1 every day. So you have to post a comment to be eligible for a prize starting today and I will pick a winner Friday night!I will post later today what the prize is, so check back in the evening.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pink & green together! I made a magazine holder last night, and love the look.

Dimps said...

Ooo-da-la-li...bein' a Big Mama to 2 lil' princess (who's bedroom justh appens to be "Princess Pink" and "Frog Prince Green" you can bet I LOVE this colour combination...and the magazine holder looks like a lovely quiet thing for me to do this afternoon...thanks for posting....Look forward to seeing more creative things!