Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Scrap book layout


Well it's raining outside.. so I hope most of the remaining snow will disappear!!! But, that also means that I will stay indoors and work on a few projects-I'm starting to fall behind on my on-line classes and if you know me, I do not like that one bit!!! I will struggle to getter done, no matter what! I must say though that I am off to a slow start....but hope I will win in the end!
Anyway here is a scrapbook page I did for my Got Sketch 103 online class. Love this class because it help me to get my scrap booking pages done. I've tried to set up a scrap book class but alot of people I know find it personal and want to make their own pages!! So here I struggle to do them on my own. If you are interested in joining a scrap booking class/ club let me know...
I would be thrilled!!!!
Hope you like the page. It's a Christmas page, but I need to do the 2nd page of my oldest daughter, who never poses for me!!!
Have a great day. I will be working on my Treasure Chest. Hopefully I'll post it today!

No comments: