Thursday, February 26, 2009

Swap




I finally decided to do something courageous and join the UStamp swap. We would submit our name and address to Heather and she would pair us up with someone. I was very lucky to be paired up with Irene Wendlandt from Germany. She is VERY talented! Then I started to get nervous because I had to send her 3 cards I made and she in turn would send me 3. Well , she is super talented and me not so much, so I am afraid she won't be to happy with what she gets from me. I tried my best- just hope she likes them. I did love 1 of the 3, but I cased the design of the card from my up line Heather of course. I loved the design and the way it turned out! Hope you like it.
Tomorrow is the Pediatric Cancer fundraiser so I am super excited!!! Can hardly wait and I know the great ladies who are coming with me are too!! We've been counting down the days!!! Now the hours!!! I will post the projects after the event. Have a great night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! Mind if I case for an upcoming workshop??

Belinda said...

No, go ahead...I thought the same thing, using it for my next workshop!!! Enjoy!!! Just go to Heather's for the video and measurements for the basic card!

Amber said...

That is a rockin card.