Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Last 2 Cards


Well tonight I'm posting the last 2 of the set for the magazine card holder. I sure hope you like them. Starting tomorrow I will post the other project style to compare the two differnt styles. I myself love both and am undecided what one to do as my next class....so that is where you come in, to help me decide. Remember to leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Oh I thank Heather for these great projects from the Ustamp SAB on line class. She is sooo amazing and talented , you can check out the details at www.ustamp.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the Eastern Blooms one, although for a class, the 2nd one in this post would probably be easier. Depends on the level of the participants, I suppose... Hope you're feeling better!