Monday, February 9, 2009

Ahoy Matey


Well How are you all. Well today the challenge was water colouring. I've tried it before on regular whisper white card stock and found it easy... but the only thing was the paper would buckle. So today I tried it with water paper and found it more challenging... I guess practise, practise, and practise!!!!!
So for the online class- UStamp SAB there was a project that had water coloring so I used a retired stamp that I had bought to use for my son's birthday party but never used!!! He changed his mind-I was a little disappointed but thought I'd pull it out today. This is one of 3. I have to make the others yet and a bag, but will be a treasure chest!!! So check back in the next few days if you'd like to see it! I'm excited to see how it all turns out!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Rockin card, I like masculine cards.

Belinda said...

Thanks-I know it's about time I did a few masculin ones!!