Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged


I've been tagged with the Kreativ Blogger Award-it is totally by surprise-what an honor thanks Amber (www.outofambersmind.blogspot.com/)
So the thing to do is pass it on to 5 other blogger that I feel are VERY Talented

1) My up line Heather of course is number 1 at www.stampwithheather.typepad.com

2) By no means 2nd.. also very talented is Mish at www.michellewooderson.blogspot.com/
3)My talented same down line sister(I like to call her that) Chelle at www.talesfromthecraftcave.blogspot.com/

4)A Very talented, very busy but truly amazing Lauren at www.laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com

and last but not least Dawn at www.treasureoilerdesignz.blogspot.com/

To be truly inspired check out these vary talented ladies sites and I'm sure you all will agree with me that they sooo deserve the award!!!

No comments: