Friday, March 6, 2009

Great NEWS !!!!!!!


Stampin' Up! is really thinking, they are working on it now but details will follow- if you've really been thinking about the kit and signing up but money is tight they are working on have 2-3 payment options! Isn't that amazing!!!! Especially when times are tough or money is tight they go out and make things a little easier. What a great company, wouldn't you say! So if this doesn't have you thinking you want to be a part of my team, I don't know what will...hmmm maybe all the extra incentives!!! Yah that's it.... or maybe all the great people you'll meet and friends you'll have and not to mention GREAT STUFF!!! Let me tell you Heather is amazing, and her whole downline -which I am a part of get together and have a blast!!! All the ladies are great- all 20 something of us!!! I hope my team will be just as amazing!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have an award for you on my blog if you want to check it out.