Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chocolate Cake



Thursday was my last cake class for course 1. So I made a chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream icing and put white roses on it. I pictured it to look way better but I still loved it- it tasted yummy!!! I even put cherry pie filling between the layers! Mmmmmm.
So now that class 1 is completed I joined the fondant and gum paste class that starts April 9th at Michael's!! I am sooo excited to start this class. I hear it's like playing with play dough but tastes way better-LOL. I never would of thought that cake decorating could be soo fun!!! So I have some time to paper craft. I did make up a few cards and will post them tomorrow. Until then you all can drool over my chocolate cake- just kidding! Hope you all have a great weekend and hope you pop back tomorrow evening!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks great!! I'm not taking another course right now - 1 was enough! Have fun with fondant & gum paste :D

Amber said...

MMMmmmm....choclate cake, it's beautiful. My friend and I have talked about taking a cake class.

Riet said...

wowww Belinda,what a beautiful cards and cretions,l love the all.


mmmmmmmm.
hugs Riet.x