Friday, March 20, 2009

Birthday Cake



Well now with the cake done and out of the way I can relax with some stamping!!! I had made up a cake for a friends son who is having his 6th birthday party!! He loves transformers so I thought no problem I can find a pan and make one up! Well to make a long story short I had to draw and transfer onto the cake then decorate. What a challenge and it was fun. The only way to get better is learn from your mistakes and practise!!!! I do love the way it turned out but there would be a few things I learned that I can change next time!! So here it is!!!! Be prepared to be amazed!!! LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks great! How are you liking cake class??

Belinda said...

Love it! Only 1 more class. I'm going to sign up for Fondant and Gum Paste. It starts the week after next. Iam so excited!
How about you? r u liking your class?

Amber said...

Beautiful cake. I am sure it was loved