Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!





Man I have been soo busy lately that I haven't had much time to sit at the computer to blog all the great crafting things I've done!!! Last week on Friday Heather , my amazing and talented up line held an event at King's College a Pre get together before Regional! It was aw some. I met a few great ladies, we all ate Lasagna prepared by the college, along with salad, garlic bread and dessert!!! Mmm it was soo GOOD! We then crafted with the Fith avenue flower stamp. A I WANT so bad set!!! I will post a pic or two from the event.
Then Saturday was Regionals in London.Great projects and an awesome time. Really wish Shelli was able to be there but she wasn't.Heather and most of her down line was there, around 30 of us!!! We all had a BLAST. Will post a few pics from Regional too!
Then the other day I had 5 tween over for a class and fun day. My daughter and 4 of her friends came over. We made pizza, cupcakes , 2 cards and an accordion scrap book. They all were LOUD but it was fun!!! Here are a few pics from that.
I better go I have my cake decorating class tonight and I have promised to make a cake for a friends boy for his birthday tomorrow!

No comments: