Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunflower and Sunshine!!!


Finally the sunshine is back to brighten your day and mine . With that said ,I did up a sunflower card. The color yellow just brightens my day!I like the hostess stamp set Darling dots. It comes with a variety of cute little stamps. Over the next few days I will be using this set. So if you like it as much as I do , you should consider hosting a party and earn it for FREE. A $200 order or party gets you this set plus $20 of your choice in Stampin'Up! goodies!!! Tempting isn't it!!! I will also be using the God's beauty hostess set too!!! I LOVE the butterfly! So have a great week and I hope to see a comment about what you think!

3 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Belinda,l love the colours..

hugs riet.x

Unknown said...

ooh, cute! i have yet to ink up my darling dots... hopefully i'll get to it soon!

Amber said...

Love it, great card.