Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wedding Cake




Well I am all done my cake courses and can now focus more on paper crafting. I have a wedding cake to share with you but there is a sad horror story!!! Isn't there always when a wedding cake is involved!!!! When I was going to decorate my 6" cake it fell off the table and landed on the floor face up!!! So I scooped it up and fixed it up to decorate for class. My instructor was very surprised how calm I remained! Ahhh it's only cake- not like it was for an actual wedding- thank goodness! I'm sure my husband will eat it!! He doesn't waste ANYTHING!!!!




I have the fundraiser tomorrow so I will share some stuff I made on Sunday. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dale Marie said...

Beautiful cakes Belinda.
Did you make all the roses for the cakes?
Well done Belinda!!!