Thursday, May 21, 2009

Excitement!!!


Wow there is alot of things happening in the next few months that are exciting!! For one there will be a New Stampin'Up! catalogue out on JULY 1- Stampin'Up! will then only have one catalogue per year but 3 mini catalogues within that year. I am always excited to see what new stuff comes out!!!


This also brings about the Retiring stamp list, and this should be out June 1. The in colors will be replaced with new in colors of coarse in the new catalogue. So if you love the colors as much as I do you might want to stock up before their gone!


Also there is the buy 3 get 1 FREE designer and Texture paper until May 31st. Don't miss out on this great deal. Me and 3 of my class ladies did a deal of picking a Designer paper each then doing a share of each- so we all got a 12x6 of every piece-of the 4 pkg we choose for only $10 each-I absorbed the shipping cost!


Well I have a few things to get ready for my cake class- but hope to have a post later tonight! Enjoy the beautiful day!

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous layout Belinda.

hugs Riet.x