Sunday, May 24, 2009

Finally a card-not a cake, well....




Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! I finally made up a card. Feels like it's been soo long. Lately my focus has been on cakes! I have my final week of May then I am done all my cake classes. Right now I have 2 classes on the go so it has been very busy!!! You know 4 kids, 2 classes , baseball and that's just the fun stuff!!! Now I will be preparing for the fundraiser!!!! I am soo excited.. these events are soo fun!!! I have 2 ladies accompanying me. The one is coming to celebrate as a gift for her birthday- can you believe that!!! What a die hard! Carrie , Love ya to pieces.. hope it's a great present!!! Julie your the best EVER!!!! I bet your lucky this time!!! Can hardly wait! We are gonna have a blast!




Here is the card I made up tonight. I used some of the new Rub ons... they are awesome and the colors are great!




Sorry here's also a pick of a cake! Till later!

1 comment:

Riet said...

Wowww Belinda,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x