Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Class





Well tonight was my Mothers Day class. What another great night. Thank you ladies for coming out, I had a blast even though I was a bit unorganized and "out to lunch" (with Julie") LOL. I really love embossing especially with the stamp set Fifth Avenue(thanks to Heather- for getting me hooked on the stamp!!!) Next class we'll work on embossing with the templates. We can make up a bunch of cards. May even do more heat embossing, just because I LOVE it.
We made up a gift bag, embossed on small pots,tied with frayed knots. We added a goodie bag with candies in the pot. We wrapped up 2 small chocolate bars. We them heat embossed the outside of our flap card and when you open it up there is a bag of seed-flowers they can plant-then a pic can go in the framed pocket after. I got the flap card idea from another stampin'Up! Demo-Mary Jo Albright April 11 2008 entry. She is another VERY talented demonstrator.
Lastly I made each one of the ladies a Jumbo cupcake in a flower pot and added homemade flowers for Mothers Day! Hope they were Yummy!!! Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwww Belinda,what a beautiful creations.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

yes, the class was wonderful!!! I loved everything we did and I love heat embossing too!! I had to give mine to my Mom early because I was so excited about it!! ( she loved it too!)
Thanks Belinda for putting so much work into our projects, I really love coming out and doing them. I can't wait to see whats up for next class!
Julie

Belinda said...

Thanks Julie your too kind. All you ladies make the class a blast so Thank you!!!!