Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stamp Class




Well last night was one of my monthly stamp classes and we did two step stamping and a scrap book page. I had previously posted the two step stamp cards-the ones like regionals. So today I'll post the other card that we did with Fifth Avenue Floral. I also made a cake for the great bunch of ladies that came out!!! Hope you all had fun. Thanks Susie for bringing someone new out. Glad to see you out Anni-hope to see you again!!!
Next month is Mother's day so I'm thinking of having a earlier class and I'm thinking of doing something with both types of embossing!!! I'm looking at May 6th at 7-9.Hope this works for you Janette. Let me know how that works or if you think your interested in coming out. Friends are welcome. (Julie your welcome to leave me a comment any time-you great Bow maker!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

purty cake & crafties!

I love the green & black together on the card - sooo sophisticated! Which set of DSP is the houndstooth from?

Julie said...

Great class Belinda! Thanks a bunch for the class and the cake too! It was beautiful and tastey! I had a great time and really enjoyed doing all the different projects... my favorite being the card you have displayed in the picture! And yeah, I don't mean to brag but my bows were pretty good for a change!
I can't wait to see what next class is going to be!! Fun Fun!
Thanks Belinda!