Sunday, April 5, 2009

Level 1 Hostess set and New mini Golden oldies!



I worked on 2 cards the other day after I made another birthday cake for a friend. I waited til today to take the pics in the natural light so they look better. First I used the Darling dots. I love this set! It is so versatile for any type of card. I used the lady bugs and the flower together. Love the colors I choose-they are very bright and cheery!!!
Then for the Golden Oldies- I love this set- It reminds me of me and my friend. We always make jokes about being old but still pretty "hot- mamma's" for our age. So this set I had to have. I love the way my card turned out. It so reminds me of a grandma type with the background DP and the chair I covered with DP. I even added crystal effects to her glasses- you probably won't be able to see it in the photo. But let me know what you think. Both cards I designed myself, with all Stampin" Up! supplies. Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous cards Belinda.

hugs Riet.x