Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Card From Darling Dots


Here is another great card I made up from the Darling Dots Hostess Level 1 set. This set is awesome. I am soo loving it! So I challenge all you out there to gather up a few friends, family and neighbours to come together and host a Stampin' Up! Party/Workshop. Don't worry, these parties are hands on and allot of fun. You get the friends and I'll bring the fun!!! Before you know it you'll love being creative and those homemade gifts will be treasured!!! I may even make the treats for my local girls!!! I'll even sweeten the deal with a Thank You gift and if you get a $200 qualifying show you can ALSO pick any stamp set from the Catalogue FREE!!!! So be sure to leave me a comment if you'd like to have a great night of fun!!!!

1 comment:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Belinda.

hugs Riet.x