Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm alive!!


Believe it or not, I'm alive...I have been neglecting my blog big time. I have been busy trying to get stuff together for my mother's day class and am struggling. I think that's because allot of my focus lately has been on my cake classes. Have you ever had one of those times where you just aren't as creative as before. Where nothing comes to mind or it just doesn't turn out as planned? Well I'm here!!! Not liking it! Sorry ladies I said I would post my Mother's day idea but I 'm gonna say now it's a surprise -So sorry!!! But I will share a regional post just to help you all out with some great ideas. So enjoy- there awesome!!!

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Belinda.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Nice card!

I have to say that the cake classes sucked a LOT of creativity (and energy) from me. I'd love to see what you've made in this course though!