Wednesday, September 3, 2008



This is another beautiful project that I was able to make from the great UStamp online class! It's an awsome class, you should check it out!!! Just go to the left of my blog and click on Stamp with Heather and click on her blinkie UStamp and sign up. There are great project, chat rooms, great people, a showcase gallery and great prizes!!! I won one already!!! I won some paper and a stamp set!!! I have never won anything in my life, until UStamp!!!! Yahoooo!!!! You can take your time working on your projects, you can do them late at night or wear your jammies while doing them!!! It's open to ANYONE!!! No matter where you live, Nation wide!!! You can use your own supplies or get supplies from who ever you chose- there are Stampin'Up! demonstrators able and willing to help at any time!!! It is sooooo fun!! So what are you waiting for, just do it!!
Hope to see you soon!

No comments: