Thursday, September 18, 2008





Here is another layout that I did up from Got Sketch 102. I love this layout because I could put a picture of all my kids...aren't they adorable! They all are sooo cute! This is one of my favorites.


I used one of the retired now Stampin' Up! scrap booking kits-family. They are soo awesome! You get alot of stuff and can make up alot just from one kit. Stampin'Up! has alot of great new kits!!! I guess I should use up some of the one I have before I get any more! I think I'll make up a few more pages , a couple of cards and a small scrapbook.

Here is the small scrapbook that I made up from my other on line class UStamp! This is an awesome scrapbook. I haven't added any pics yet. I am waiting to take some family pics when the whole family is down in 2 weeks! My mother-in law and father-in law will be celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. All the kids planned a open house. I hope to post some pics from the event!

Anyway, hope you all have a great night!

No comments: