Sunday, September 21, 2008



Did I mention that my husband's parents have a 40th Anniversary coming up next weekend? I have been busy lately with getting stuff ready for that.

Yesterday I took a few pics of his parents at a park near by-they don't have many nice or recent pics together , so I offered to take a few. Did I mention the other part of my task was to do up a write up for the paper and add a pic....

So then I thought that I would use some of the pics and make a page for the layout from my Got Sketch 102 class and also set it out for the open house.. and give it to them as a gift! I love the new ribbon I used from Stampin' Up! mini catalogue available to you October 1, 2008!! I love the technique that Got Sketch 102 showed us- I used the pleated technique! I love the overall outcome!

No comments: