Friday, September 12, 2008

Just wanted to share with anyone out there that would like to participate or puchase a kit for a great cause-GI Cancer Reserch. My great friend Heather, who is also my up-line for Stampin'Up! lost her father to Cancer. Being the great person that she is , she hosts this fundraiser every year in his honor and donates money to GI Cancer Reserch!

The best part is you can be a part of this and help in some way- by participation in an awsome 2 1/2 hour stamping and crafting get together at King's College in London Ont. or purchase a kit just by leaving me a comment and I'll get it to you! There will be 10 projects including cards, tags , boxes and more! Just in time to get a head start on Christmas-with a homemade gift! You even get to take home a stamp set-Holiday Trinkets all included in the cost of $40 before Oct 1 ( $45 after ) If you sign up before Oct 1 you can be entered in all the draws!!!! ( over 40 !!!! ) Just to let you know One door prize will be a SHOT SIZZIX DIE CUTTER !!!!!!!!!!! How awsome is that!!!!!

See to the Left of my blog Stamp with Heather to see a small preview of the cute card and box!!!

Lastly I wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! now has on-line ordering 24/7!!!! You can order on-line anytime of day or night! How well go to my Stampin' UP! demo to the left of my blog and click onto the site then go to the top right hand corner and click on SHOP NOW !!! The site has a on-line catolouge to.

Well have a great weekend!!!

No comments: