Wednesday, August 27, 2008



This is one of the UStamp projects that I completed. It's a small box that you can put something special inside. The one they made was "Wild About You" and it had a alligator on the front. I made mine more "pretty" for a friend of mine and I put 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies inside! You probably can't see it in the picture, but I raised the rose and petals up, and I wrote " just because"

My friend was glad I stopped by and loved the little gift I gave her, but she is on weight watchers , so I think she thinks I'm trying to sabotage her. Then I asked her if she was up for a long countryside bike ride? She was busy so she declined. So on my way I went solo!!! I think I biked about 25-30km? What a beautiful ride. Well hope you have a great night!

No comments: