Monday, August 4, 2008

Great Crafting Deals!

Well as you see I haven't posted much lately. Summer, vacation and kids are all keeping me very busy. I also started to jog again in the evenings or when I get a chance. Need to get back in shape!! So this leaves very little time for crafting right now. I have a few cottage pics to post.



Soon Ustamp will be starting up. This is a on-line class started by many talented Stampin'Up! demonstrators nation wide. They will be coming up with many amazing craft ideas so stay posted or sign up at www.stampwithheather.typepad.com/

I also received a bunch of NEW Stampin'Up! stuff not long ago that will be coming out soon in the new catolouge!!! The New Idea Catolouge will be out Aug. 11th . If you would like a copy go to my Stampin'Up! website listed below or leave me a comment! I can hardly wait!! There are a lot of new and fun things like home decor Elements- Wall art and a new Big Shot by Sizzix that can cut through over 50 different materials!!! With EXCLUSIVE dies through Stampin'Up! You can visit my Stampin'Up! website at www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/belindaloewen.

I also here there will be a 21 page spread in the December holiday issue of Country Living Magazine!!!! That will feature an exclusive kit with stamps and designer paper from Stampin'UP! so don't miss that issue!!! I hear it is awsome!!

I also here from Aug 11- Sept. 30th there will be 15% discount on selected brand new die cut stamp sets from the Stampin'Up! Fall /Winter 2008 idea book & Catolouge.So don't miss out on this super deal. To preview the new Catolouge go to my website Aug 11 or request a catolouge from me..

Thanks for stopping by. Come back to see more great projects and great deals coming up in the next couple of weeks!!

No comments: