Saturday, August 30, 2008




Sweet Saturday!!! Yah it's been a busy long Saturday. My husband is a volunteer Firefighter and he had an event known as the Fire Muster .This is where a bunch of fire departments from different fire stations in the area and some from the US come over to compete in different events. Events like Truck Efficiency , Fast Water , Tanker race , Burning House Bucket Race , Midnight Alarm and Rescue Run. All the events are very cool . My husbands department won 1st overall again this year!!! They also have other events at this park too like a dog show, rides , food , play equipment and a splash pad!!! All my kids had fun... I'm tired and exhausted! Anyway I was up late last night working on another, you guessed it "UStamp" project! The pictures aren't very bright because I took them late- sorry. I just love the new bright colors and the project of 6 cards and the box like card holder for them! All supplies used are from Stampin Up!

No comments: