Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Sweet Baby- Sadie



This page layout was created by Got Sketch 101, the on line class I took. The designs were awsome. They , Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson are going to start a new class in the Fall- September sometime. Can hardly wait for the new class to start.

In a couple of days the Ustamp class will be starting up- there's still time to register. See my previous post to get the link. Trust me you don't want to miss these classes. They all have such amazing talent, and the inspiration it gives is sooo amazing! If your anything like me and are New to crafting or just need new ideas these classes are for you too! Come join the crafting fun! You can complete your crafts on your time and post them too!!! There is even chats lines too!! Way cool!

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: