Monday, June 15, 2009

New Online Class!!!


I just started today the next online Got Sketch 104. This is an amazing online scrap booking class. This is how I get my scrap booking done. I find that I don't really scrap book unless I have someone to do it with so I resort to online classes. The layouts are there, or you can make it your own by changing it up. There are great tips, ideas , prizes, and chats. Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson both are very talented crafty ladies. You've probably have seen their work in any scrap book magazine out there!!! I will post a link to the site if any of you are interested in signing up. Here's my take on the first layout. I used NEW Stampin' Up! hostess level 3 paper. I soo love it!!! The new in colors are awesome!

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous layout Belinda.

Hugs Riet.x