Monday, June 29, 2009

Being Creative!




Who doesn't enjoy being creative!! I love to see a great card, scrap book page or even a cake turn out great... gives you a proud feeling of accomplishment-I made that, isn't it just beautiful!!! Then you show it to your friends and family. Then they feel good you gave or made them something from the heart!! So I encourage you all to make something special for someone and to actually give it to them!! ( yes, Julie this means you!!!) Trust me they will LOVE it!!! Surprise them for no reason at all.


So here are a few cakes I made up . I think they turned out ok- the more practise I get the better I can get.




I hope to have some scrap book pages tonight after baseball.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

more great cakes! Love that baby boy cake - the border & onesie are fabulous!