Sunday, June 7, 2009

BBQ




Well Saturday was the Simply Stars down line BBQ for us Stampin'Up! demonstrators. We have the best EVER up line Heather Summers. We all met at Jodie's place and we all brought some yummy food. There were burgers, cupcakes, veggies chips and dip and the list goes on.....I ate soo much!!! Oh yeah there was even cake!!! I made the cake . I made it from the logo Heather designed for her down line (us) called the Simply Stars- and we all rock!!!!




Martha made an awesome chap stick, butterfly make and take!!! Sooo cool as always!!! That girl is soooo talented.




We had a card swap and all the cards were amazing!!!! I'm glad that I joined in! I will post my swap card. I think we will be making it on Thursday for my monthly class.....




Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Riet said...

Wowww Belinda,what beautiful.
mmmmmmm

Hugs Riet.x