Saturday, July 18, 2009

Swap Cards for Simply Stars




Well I have been soo busy lately with VBS , my son's 11th birthday and trying to complete all 15 swap cards! The 15 swap cards are for our "Simply Stars" team. We are going to get 15 cards back in return- all different!!! I am soo excited to see what I will get! That's the best part, not 1 will be the same, and we can do what we want with them!!! I know I will probably make more of all of them, or change them around a bit for my monthly class. So here's the card I designed- hope you all like it!

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Belinda.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

ooh, pretty! I finished mine and sent them out last week. Will post a pic when the swaps are sent out :)

Dale Marie said...

Thanks for the sneak peak Belinda. You did a lot of embossing and marker colouring on the stamped image (very time consuming) times fifteen cards.
They look great! Can't wait to see it in real life.