Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Card and Scrap Page







Here is a quick post. I have a birthday card that I made up for my SIL who's birthday was yesterday. I won't be seeing her until possibly Sat. Maybe I'll get a chance to take her to the Famous Tea Room!! The card was from a online punch class that my upline Heather ran. I love this card. On the inside I hope to put a Timmi's gift card.



The scrap book page I ran into a few problems- my sewing machine stuck and made a mess in the lower corner so I had to cover it with the big yellow sun. Also after I stuck down the DSP I realized it was a bit crocked- to late to lift it! So I'm going to post it because I promised long ago- soo sorry it's late, I've been trying to make it look ok!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the card! Would you mind emailing me the directions for it?

mhanway at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Belinda.

Hugs Riet.x