Friday, November 7, 2008



Here is a super cute Rudolph bag that I will be giving to the girls that signed up for the fundraiser tomorrow. All their projects and goodies are inside. I cased the "Rudolph from Heather Summers - who did it with punches for a card for UStamp holidays- online class. It was soo cute I had no choice but to remake it my way on a bag for her fundraiser. The fundraiser is for GI Cancer research in honor of her Dad! Heather is the most loving, caring and giving person I know. She has an amazing personality that you are just drawn too. I am glad to have met her and be a part of her down line!!!

She used all Stampin' Up! punches and products! As I did too remaking it. Got to love the glitter on the antlers and his nose! Kids will love this too! Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

No comments: