Sunday, November 2, 2008

Christmas Card and more

This is another great card that I made from the new UStamp Holidays- another online class with Heather Summers and Dawn Raspsa. This is there 2nd online class. This is another great time making alot of great gift and card ideas for the holidays! I tell you these ladies are talented!
This card here is sooo cute. It has Mr. Twigster stamped in Choc Chip ink then Icolored him in with the white gel pen and colored with a few other markers. As you can see this is a shaker card and it has chunky glitter and white beads in the circle. I also dressed it up with the new ribbon in the Holiday mini from Stampin' UP! and a felt flurrie in white with a brad. I love the color combo of Choc chip, kraft and the blue DP - from Ski Slope.
I especially love when you open the card you can set a pic inside-awsome for the holidays... sorry I didn't have a Christmas pic. Enjoy your evening!

No comments: