Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello




Our church has an outreach commity and I am on that commity. I have tried to think of was to reach out or think of ways of reaching out to people in or around my community. There was a family that recently lost their mother to cancer so we as a church prepare meals or do small acts of kindness to help out.


I was crazy busy packing so I didn't have much time for meal preps so I made cookies and packaged them up and sent it with a Timmi's card put in a homemade card I had previously made. Hope they liked it. So I encourage all of you to be giving in helpful in some small way to someone in need. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jose Noel said...

hello my nane is trolololol and your blog is cool and i like this post

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.