Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mother's Day Class





Sorry I haven't been posting lately but I am planning on doing more crafting and posting!!!

On Thursday we had our Mother's Day class where we made a tri - flap card with a pull out tab. I made it so we could add photos of our mom's ... and my class challenge was to send me a 50 word paragraph about your mom. They didn't realize I was going to print them off and they could put them in their pull out tab!!! But I really liked the way it turned out... sorry I didn't add photos but realized I needed updated photos!!
We also made a pillow box that we stamped on with Yo-Yo yellow on so saffron and it looked awesome!!! Loved the old olive , so saffron and really rust together! We added a 3d flower and it was stunning!
We then stamped on a white gift bag. Our stamp we used was Inspired by Nature. Hope you like it!

No comments: