Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wowsers I have been MIA




Sorry, I hadn't realized that I was away that long. I have been crazy busy again. I'm thinking alot of my blogging will be less. I have had alot of meetings, workout classes,swap cards to make, craft nights, cake making and 4 kids.....does there seem to be any spare blogging time... hmmmm??? I am going to try harder!! I have lots to show but not to much time to show it! So be ready the next week there should be a post every day!!


I will start with a gift I made for my daughters swim meet for the prize table. I filled a jar with candy, then added a choc spider sucker and a crafted bat- made at our down line meeting-designed by Heather Summers. I put a tobleron inside it. I stamped a tag and added some ribbon and spider web. Hope you like it!!!

No comments: