Monday, August 3, 2009

Big Shot craft night!




Well I finally had a craft night on Thursday with the BIG SHOT !!! We made a few projects- a daisy embossed card with the plates , a treat box and a create your own card with the new in colors and some designer paper. This was my first open class since the new catalogue.


I think we all had a lot of fun. Thanks ladies!!! Thanks especially to Anne Marie who ventured over with her new handsome baby-Jullian...


To Susie, who is due any day!!!! To Julie for bringing her sister Carrie and her beautiful girl Riley out!!! And for Janette, coming out and having some fun with us even though she is still grieving the recent loss of her sister Ellie. May she rest in piece knowing how much she is loved and missed...Yes the ladies that come out are all amazing and I am soo thankful that they are a part of my life !! That regardless of thing that happen in our lives we all enjoy each other's company and can get together once a month and craft and create something beautiful! Thanks Ladies!

1 comment:

Dale Marie said...

I have nominated you for a Kreative Blogger Award