Sunday, October 5, 2008



Well Christmas is coming up fast! I'm hardly prepared! Crazy I know to be thinking Christmas already, but it's just around the corner! I know Thanksgiving is coming up too... only a week away. How I love Thanksgiving...I think it's the family time , good food , and great time of year-it's soo beautiful. Oh yeah and the great conversations! I am a little sad that my side of the family is not getting together this year, due to work schedules!! I don't like it one bit! So I look forward to Christmas! With that said here are a few Christmas cards that I cased from my UStamp class. The projects are awesome. I am sad this class is over but happy that Ustamp Holidays will be starting real soon! So I will definitely be prepared!!! I love the quick and easy style to the cards I made up- yet perfect! All supplies used are from Stampin"Up! Hope you have a great evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These turned out awesome Belinda!