Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gift Card and Card


I was asked by a great crafting friend to make up a gift certificate for another crafting friend who just had a baby. Her and a bunch of other friends wanted to give her a present she would truly enjoy... and they came up with a gift certificate from Stampin'Up! What a great idea. Now she can buy scrap booking supplies and scrap some pics of those beautiful girls!!! Thanks to Anne Marie and the other ladies who pitched in and thought of such a great gift!! I know she will love it!!!

So I made a coupon card and put it in a card that I made up using one of the vibrant new in colors-melon mambo, basic black and pretty in pink! What a great color combo. I used the Hostess stamp set Love bug and one of the New stamp sets coming out September 1 called Charming. Trust me the new mini has a ton of great sets and Charming is a MUST!!! I love this set! It has 7 stamps and is only $26.95 Can. The minis are available September 1 2009. Hope you like the card.

I will post more swap cards in the next few days. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Belinda.

Hugs Riet.x